· Know how to dress your curves. Being a curvy, hourglass shape, Holly has to choose her clothes carefully to ensure she flatters her shape rather than swamp it in ill-fitting garments. She loves close-fitting pieces, and particularly wrap dresses, which nip in her waist and show off her hourglass curves in all their glory.
· Have a couple of LBDs handy. Holly is the queen of the LBD, showing that it always pays to have a handful of evening-appropriate, figure flattering little black dresses in your wardrobe.
· If you’ve got it, flaunt it. One of the most talked-about things about our favourite TV presenter is her enviable cleavage, which even won Holly an award in 2012. She is not afraid to show off her best assets either, embracing plunging necklines and bust-boosting styles. If you have a an asset you’re proud of like your cleavage (regardless of whether it’s natural or enhanced with breast implants) and you want to dress like Holly, you should celebrate it in the clothes you wear.
· Don’t go crazy with hair and make-up. One thing you’ll notice about Holly is that she never looks too done-up. She keeps her hair natural and wavy, ensuring that it’s shiny and healthy rather than elaborately styled, and her make-up tends to be fresh-faced and girly. Blusher is essential to get the Holly Willoughby look, as is pink lipstick in a shade that flatters you.
· Be bold with colour. As well as rocking the LBD better than any other celebrity lady, Holly Willoughby also knows how to be creative with colour. She loves bright red, purple and girly pink, but she always sticks to one colour and keeps the rest of her outfit (including accessories) black or neutral.
Ultimately, the key to looking as good as Holly is to be confident and happy in yourself – you can’t go wrong!