We've started talking about and arranging our Christmas party at work, and the first thing that came into my head was 'what am I going to wear?!' While searching for the perfect dress, I found so many lovely ones that I thought I'd share my favourites with you all, as I assume quite a few of you are in the same boat.
Whether you're going for a meal or a wild night out on the town, you still need to sparkle at Christmas, so hopefully there will be something for everyone here.
1. Madam Rage - Nothing says Christmas like black and gold sequins, and the design of this dress is made to be super flattering. The black panels down either side will give the illusion that you're much slimmer, so you won't have to feel too guilty about eating extra mince pies at the party! The shape is really simple and wearable too, so I think anyone will feel comfortable in this one.
2. Glamorous - This red velvet dress is just stunning. If I had the figure for it, this would be top of my wish list. I love the high neck and the sleeveless style, it's so unique and perfect for any petite pretties.
4. River Island - Probably the least traditionally Christmassy dress of the bunch, but it's still really Wintery and oh so pretty. It's really girly, and I love the contrast between the structured sequin embellished top and the floaty skirt. For a posh Christmas party, this would be a perfect option.
5. Fashion Union - If you're not wanting a dress, maybe this playsuit is more your style?! These gold sequins are a lovely antique gold shade, rather than full on shiny gold, which I think make it much classier and more expensive looking. I'd totally wear this after Christmas too, with either a black skater skirt over the top, or with a shirt underneath.
6. Pussycat London - Another velvet number, this time with the lovely gold detailing on the shoulders and sleeves too. If you prefer a dress that is slightly more covering, this is ideal, the long sleeves will keep you warm, and you'd be able to style this with tights and still look amazing. I really like blue for Christmas too, it's still wintery and festive, but not as common. As I mentioned in my post from my Christmas party last year, I didn't see anyone else wearing blue!
7. Chi Chi - If you want the sparkle effect without the sequins, then this might be the dress you're looking for... the firework style print is really pretty, and the dress also comes in blue. I love the style with the little collar, capped sleeves and skater skirt, it's such a girly dress, that you'll probably get lots of wear from after your party too.
8. New Look - This is definitely the jazziest dress, it kind of reminds me of 1950's flapper style. If you're going somewhere really special for your party, this could be the one you're looking for. Full on sequins in gold, silver and black are sure to be a talking point between you and your friends, and you'll definitely turn a few heads. Maybe take your jacket for the journey home, but other than that, this dress is a winner.
Do you know what you're wearing for you Christmas party yet?!