All Items: MaryJane Fashion
1. Checks and monochrome are everywhere at the moment... this pinafore style playsuit reminds me of one I saw in Topshop a few weeks ago. I love things like this because you can totally change the look of the outfit by adding a different top underneath each time you wear it. These look great with blouses, crop tops and even thin knit jumpers underneath.
2. More monochrome (I apologise again!) I just don't think you can go wrong with black and white... whatever your style and personal taste, you can always fit black and white into your wardrobe. This style of dress flatters any shape and can be worn all year round. I might have to add this one to my basket!
3. Everyone is raving about tartan prints this year, and this jumper is a really nice twist on the trend without being exactly the same as everyone else. A sweatshirt style jumper is great for layering with shirts underneath to keep you warm and still stylish too.
4. I'll never get sick of aztec prints, I think they look amazing all year round and this monochrome shift dress will be so versatile and easy to style. It would look great styled in any way... personally I'd be wearing it layered up with chunky knit cardigan some tights and boots.
5. Who says florals are just for the Summer?! These shorts are the perfect piece of floral to add to your wardrobe for the colder months. The colours will make it easy to fit in with all of your other AW clothes and the print will make you stand out from the crowd. I love shorts for winter too, they look fab with boots and all you need are some thick tights - perfect!
6. This is the second high street dupe in this post, I promise you this skirt is almost identical to one I tried on in River Island a couple of weeks ago. I usually go for skater skirts but I absolutely love this one, for one it's black and white and it's such a unique twist on the classic pencil skirt. It's still really smart and suitable for work or office wear, but the funky print and unique cut of the skirt makes it great as a statement piece for a night out. I think midi skirts look amazing with simple ankle boots too.
7. Every year I look at velvet skirts and dresses and never end up getting one. This year will be the year I do because this skirt is so pretty. I love the navy colour, it's ideal for Christmas day with a chunky black jumper or for a night out with a crop top or black body and a statement necklace.